Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gobble Gobble

It's that time of year again - the holidays! A marathon of runny noses and house guests and cookies and wrapping paper and grocery trips and Christmas cards and sweaters (even Florida gets chilly) and online shopping and lists and packing and unpacking and digital photos and did I mention cookies? Oh, and birthdays. Apparently every child in my daughter's class was born in December - and my mom. And my brother in law. And my best friend from childhood who I never talk to anymore but I still send gifts to.

So it's busy at my house just like I'm sure it is busy at your house. But I want to take a minute and reflect on what I am grateful for. Besides the obvious healthy family, happy home thing. I am grateful for ... publishers who still accept unsolicited manuscripts. Thank you publishers who still accept unsolicited manuscripts. You give me hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment